Blended learning as a experiential approach in education.
Valencia 7-11 May 2018
The focus is set on blended learning theory, interactivity and use of ICT tools, Moodle and freeware tools. The core content of this course will be an in-training service for teachers, policy makers and university professors. The course main aim is to support trainers in their continuous educational process transferring them methodologies useful to foster the students’ interest in a blended learning approach. We offer a common space for discussion of best practices in education and for giving skills to manage an e-learning platform combined with synchronous teaching.
Part of the course will involve the teaching of ICT and Web 2.0 tools and how to reach students with an active methodology in a blended learning environment.
- Discovering methodological implications of distance learning in the teaching practice.
- Provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
- Establishing spaces for dialogue incorporating new views for blended learning and analyzing common issues.
- Preparing multimedia materials to facilitate self-learning and collaborative work.
- Moodle as a teaching-learning environment.
The training course is addressed to secondary school teachers, VET teachers, VET trainers, ICT coordinators, school directors, policy makers and university professors who want to develop skills and knowledge using ICT and building e-learning courses.
- The methodology of the course is committed to training under the values of innovation, quality and adaptation to educational needs.
- We offer a common multicultural space where we can share experiences and good practices and where the teachers will share professional experience in distance education.
- A hands-on perspective during the workshops will improve the use and understanding of the e-learning teaching approaches.