Blended learning as a experiential approach in education.
Valencia 6-10 March 2017
The focus is set on blended learning theory, interactivity and use of ICT tools, Moodle and freeware tools. The core content of this course will be an in-training service for teachers, policy makers and university professors. The course main aim is to support trainers in their continuous educational process transferring them methodologies useful to foster the students’ interest in a blended learning approach. We offer a common space for discussion of best practices in education and for giving skills to manage an e-learning platform combined with synchronous teaching.
Part of the course will involve the teaching of ICT and Web 2.0 tools and how to reach students with an active methodology in a blended learning environment.
- Analyzing the theoretical background of distance education.
- Discovering methodological implications of distance learning in the teaching practice.
- Provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
- Familiarize teachers with current Internet trends
- Reflecting on workshops and practice as a way of staff training.
- Appreciating the role of distance learning in the lifelong learning and in education.
- Collaborating with different european institutions devoted to distance learning and the uses of ICT in teaching, creating a network of intercultural dialogue.
- Enhancing knowledge about different tools to develop new materials and resources, facilitating the self-learning and the cooperative and collaborative work.
- Using Moodle platform as a teaching-learning environment, using new ways of improving the teaching-learning experience.
- Exchanging experiences in cooperative and collaborative learning process and in creativity and innovation;
- Learning create an OER with eXe-learning
The training course is addressed to secondary school teachers, VET teachers, VET trainers, ICT coordinators, school directors, policy makers and university professors who want to develop skills and knowledge using ICT and building e-learning courses.
The approach used is highly practical, based on the expertise of the course trainers
who have a lot of years’ experience in e-learning and blended learning.
Different workshops are carried out during the course to improve the understanding of the different ICT tools and to understand how an e-learning course can be developed and what skills are used in this type of courses.
The objective of the the practical workshops is to apply the learning by doing method to improve the amount of learning of the participants.