Project funded by the European Commission
We are very proud to inform you about the
Act In Time-project
Transnational ACTions for the access and INTegratIon of Migrants into Eu labor market
Agreement nº: HOME 2015 AMIF AG INTE 9075
The overall objective of this project is to implement concrete actions to facilitate access and promote the integration of migrants in the workplace.
The specific objectives are described as follow:
- Support the project partners in the identification of a model of cooperation between different actors for mission and organization, present on the partner territories, in order to improve quality of services/training and assistance for migrants.
- Increase the access of the target group to the labor market through innovative training actions.
- Enable experts of each partner to provide consultancy about diversity management in the workplace, so they can support companies that will employ migrants.
Project coordinator:Istituto Formazione Operatori Aziendali – I.F.O.A. (Italy)
- Artesis Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Centro Especifico de Educacion a Distancia – CEEDCV (Spain)
- Edugep, Concepcao, Desenvolvimento e Gestao de Projectos de Naturaleza Educacional, Social e Cultural, Lda (Portugal)
- Vorein zur Forderung von Arbeit und Beschaftigung – Vocational Integration – FAB (Austria)
- Kunskapsbolaget Integra AB (Sweden)
- Mayor Formation (France)
- Regionalni centar za razvoj poduzetnickih komSouth East European Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning SEECEL (Croatia)
- Zweckerverband Volkshochschule Passau (Germany)
The outputs of the project will be shared with you via newsletters.
If you would like to have a new email address added to the Act in time mailing list, please write to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org